Welcome to cuteheads' weekly roundup of blogger inspiration from around the web. We've got loads of cuteness for ya today. Enjoy!
1. We just recently discovered The Frugalette's 52-week guide to getting happy for free. It's pretty fantastic. (The Frugalette)
2. We LOVE The Stylish Housewife's gorgeous tie die tunic. (The Stylish Housewife)
3. Dads blog too, ya know. Here's a roundup of the BEST dad bloggers of 2013. (VoiceBoks)
4. This delish overnight French toast bake will have your kids out of bed in no time. (Simply Being Mommy)
5. We fell in love with this stylish baby carrier out of Australia the moment we laid eyes on it. (Grey Likes Baby)
6. DIY: make your own craft bike. Such a great idea! (A Pair and a Spare)
7. Feel like winning a $1000 style spree? Here ya go! (A Little Dash of Darling)
8. Remember these 10 toys from the 80's? We definitely do... (Parent Pretty)
9. At a loss for how to organize a small closet? Here are some helpful tips. (Daily Mom)
** As always, images are copyright their respective owners.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
|0-3 months||up to 23"||up to 12 lbs||0-3 months|
|3-6 months||23-27"||12-17 lbs||3-6 months|
|6-12 months||27-29"||17-22 lbs||6-12 months|
|18-24 Months (2 years)||31-34" / 79-86 cm||26-29 lbs / 12-13 kg||2T|
|24 Months 24-36 Months (3 years)||34-37" / 86-94 cm||29-32 lbs / 13-14 kg||3T|
|36-48 Months (4 years)||37-40" / 94-102 cm||32-35 lbs / 14-16 kg||4T|
Get 10% off your first order
We occasionally send newsletters, coupons, and new product arrivals.