Happy Monday! Or something like that. LOADS of cute inspiration for you this week. We've scoured the web for blogs you may not know about, but need to. Enjoy!
1. Stylish too soon? Why kid style blogs are drawing criticism. What do YOU think about blogs that show kids' fashion? (Today Show)
2. Using black as an accent color in your nursery. Brilliant. (Project Bambino)
3. The new Koka Mama Maternity line will have you thankful for pregnancy clothes that you actually like. (Pregnant Fashionista)
4. This The Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday party is the cutest ever. (Amy Atlas)
5. We recently discovered the cute earrings from Little Big Fabric, and we're in love. (Little Big Fabric)
6. This New Zealand maternity photoshoot is beautiful and ethereal. (La Petite Peach)
7. Obsessed with these ModFox infant headbands. (ModFox)
8. Not sure whose style you'll like more: Cara Loren's, or her stylish little boy's. (CaraLoren.com)
9. Ice cream sundaes are great, but mini ice cream sundaes are even better. (Domestic Fits)
** All photos are property of their respective owners. Do not use without linking to source.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
|0-3 months||up to 23"||up to 12 lbs||0-3 months|
|3-6 months||23-27"||12-17 lbs||3-6 months|
|6-12 months||27-29"||17-22 lbs||6-12 months|
|18-24 Months (2 years)||31-34" / 79-86 cm||26-29 lbs / 12-13 kg||2T|
|24 Months 24-36 Months (3 years)||34-37" / 86-94 cm||29-32 lbs / 13-14 kg||3T|
|36-48 Months (4 years)||37-40" / 94-102 cm||32-35 lbs / 14-16 kg||4T|
Get 10% off your first order
We occasionally send newsletters, coupons, and new product arrivals.