2013 Spring Runway Trends... Translated to Your Toddler's Closet
Some of 2013's Spring runway trends are entirely wearable & fresh. This year, emulate these outfits and dress your tiny fashionista in adorable, age-appropriate alternatives to the adult looks.
1. Emerald: This is Pantone's Color of the Year, and definitely the color of the season. The cuteheads Flutter Dress is the perfect Spring dress; it layers easily and won't bunch under a heavy coat or light sweater.
2. Beading: Playful embellishments are everywhere this season. This Charabia beaded dress is sweet, but a little edgy.
3. Sporty: Comfy & cool, this skirt from CoolKidsNYC by Scotch R' Belle will pair perfectly with a cute graphic tee.
4. Leather: While you may not want to put your kiddo in the season's hottest leather leggings, a leather bomber is, and always will be, in style.
5. Black and white: While we'll never get sick of bright colors, especially for toddlers, black and white can manage to be cute without looking too grown up. This Pippa & Julie set manages to do just that.
6. Bold stripes: Stripes have managed to remain as popular as ever. Grab a cute & comfy cuteheads Forget Me Not dress in bold aqua & lime green.
7. Funky glasses: Why should adults have all the fun when it comes to specs? These Etnia Barcelona glasses come in a wide variety of colors & will make your kiddo excited to put on her glasses every day.