We're excited to introduce you to Helena, a sweet, smiley little one, who's full of personality, just like Kingston the Lion! Helena's rocking her pink tee in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
• Age: 2 1/2
• Favorite cutehead
(she loves to rawr!)
• A few words to describe her personality: sassy, smart, creative & cute
• Likes: anything green, animals, stickers, Play-Doh & Legos
• Dislikes: putting on band-aids & sitting still
• Favorite food: mac & cheese
• Little known fact: Helena is half British & half Hispanic. She gets her cute curls from her daddy & her big grey eyes from her mommy.
This is a time of year that holds a special place for me. So to do something about it, we'll be donating 50% of all Cuteheads profits to MD Anderson Cancer Center for the rest of the month of October
, in honor of my mother, who lost her life to breast cancer 11 years ago.
Here are a few more organizations doing amazing work to rid the world of breast cancer:
- Providing support and counseling to those going through treatment, and the family members who suffer alongside them.