Cutehead of the Week: Helena + a personal note about Breast Cancer Awareness Month
We're excited to introduce you to Helena, a sweet, smiley little one, who's full of personality, just like Kingston the Lion! Helena's rocking her pink tee in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
• Age: 2 1/2
• Favorite cutehead: Kingston (she loves to rawr!)
• A few words to describe her personality: sassy, smart, creative & cute
• Likes: anything green, animals, stickers, Play-Doh & Legos
• Dislikes: putting on band-aids & sitting still
• Favorite food: mac & cheese
• Little known fact: Helena is half British & half Hispanic. She gets her cute curls from her daddy & her big grey eyes from her mommy.
This is a time of year that holds a special place for me. So to do something about it, we'll be donating 50% of all Cuteheads profits to MD Anderson Cancer Center for the rest of the month of October, in honor of my mother, who lost her life to breast cancer 11 years ago.
Here are a few more organizations doing amazing work to rid the world of breast cancer:
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure - The most popular and well-known breast cancer race in the world, bringing awareness and raising money.
Holly Rose Ribbon Foundation - An organization providing life-saving mammograms to those who cannot afford it.
CanCare - Providing support and counseling to those going through treatment, and the family members who suffer alongside them.
Breast Cancer Research Foundation - Working to find a cure through raising money for clinical research and testing.