What is it about colored sprinkles that just makes foods that much better? Here at cuteheads, we're pretty obsessed with color, even in our food. There's evidence that a colorful plate is not just more appetizing, but more nutritious too (though maybe not in the cases above). At the very least, these colorful little guys make eating a happier experience. Guess that's why they call it "funfetti." We'd put colored sprinkles on everything if we could.
Here are our top picks for favorite funfetti foods:
1. Funfetti Milkshake, via Chocolate and Carrots
2. Homemade Funfetti Pancakes (no cake mix needed!), via The Kitchen Magpie
3. Sprinkle Cake, via our favorite, Sprinkle Bakes
4. Funfetti Sandwich Cookies, via The Dainty Chef
5. Pink & White Layered Sprinkle Cake with Macarons, via raspberri cupcakes
6. Milk Bar Birthday Layer Cake, via Sweet Peony. While not her recipe, we'd be crazy not to include this insane cake. It is the stuff of legends (google it, I promise), and Sweet Peony has replicated it beautifully.
8. No-Bake Cake Batter Oatmeal Fudge Blondies, via What Kate's Baking
Comments will be approved before showing up.
|0-3 months||up to 23"||up to 12 lbs||0-3 months|
|3-6 months||23-27"||12-17 lbs||3-6 months|
|6-12 months||27-29"||17-22 lbs||6-12 months|
|18-24 Months (2 years)||31-34" / 79-86 cm||26-29 lbs / 12-13 kg||2T|
|24 Months 24-36 Months (3 years)||34-37" / 86-94 cm||29-32 lbs / 13-14 kg||3T|
|36-48 Months (4 years)||37-40" / 94-102 cm||32-35 lbs / 14-16 kg||4T|
Get 10% off your first order
We occasionally send newsletters, coupons, and new product arrivals.