1. Peanut Butter Pretzel Pumpkins, the perfect savory/sweet bite, from Erica's Sweet Tooth
2. Mason Jar Graveyard Spooky Cakes, complete with worms & dirt, from Noble Pig
3. Easy Halloween Pizza, with adorable cheese-shaped ghosts & pumpkins, from Within the Kitchen
4. Candy Corn Marshmallows from Haniela's Food and Photography
5. Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Spice Cookies from i heart baking
We're not knocking store-bought candy; for some reason, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups taste better during the month of October, wrapped in Halloween-themed tin foil. But there's no substitute for a day in the kitchen, baking yummy treats with your cuteheads. These are a few of the recipes we plan to try this year in the Cuteheads Test Kitchen. Trick or treat!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
|0-3 months||up to 23"||up to 12 lbs||0-3 months|
|3-6 months||23-27"||12-17 lbs||3-6 months|
|6-12 months||27-29"||17-22 lbs||6-12 months|
|18-24 Months (2 years)||31-34" / 79-86 cm||26-29 lbs / 12-13 kg||2T|
|24 Months 24-36 Months (3 years)||34-37" / 86-94 cm||29-32 lbs / 13-14 kg||3T|
|36-48 Months (4 years)||37-40" / 94-102 cm||32-35 lbs / 14-16 kg||4T|
Get 10% off your first order
We occasionally send newsletters, coupons, and new product arrivals.