5 spooky halloween recipes kids will love
1. Peanut Butter Pretzel Pumpkins, the perfect savory/sweet bite, from Erica's Sweet Tooth
2. Mason Jar Graveyard Spooky Cakes, complete with worms & dirt, from Noble Pig
3. Easy Halloween Pizza, with adorable cheese-shaped ghosts & pumpkins, from Within the Kitchen
4. Candy Corn Marshmallows from Haniela's Food and Photography
5. Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Spice Cookies from i heart baking
We're not knocking store-bought candy; for some reason, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups taste better during the month of October, wrapped in Halloween-themed tin foil. But there's no substitute for a day in the kitchen, baking yummy treats with your cuteheads. These are a few of the recipes we plan to try this year in the Cuteheads Test Kitchen. Trick or treat!