cutehead of the week: willa September 28 2012, 2 Comments
This little one is all smiles, and she is always happy to pose for a quick pic with her dad. Today's cutehead hails from San Francisco! It's already quite chilly there, and it's time to break out the boots. We absolutely love that Willa paired the Forget Me Not Dress in Lavender and Navy with white tights and the perfect purple booties. She's a total fashionista in the making. She's super creative, as you can see from her love of painting. And who doesn't love a high pony? Meet Willa!
- Child’s name: Willa Delphine
- Age: 2 and 9 months
- Favorite cutehead: Barkley the Dog
- A few words to describe your child’s personality: gregarious, loud, adorable and amazing!
- Likes: Yo Gabba Gabba, painting, music and dancing
- Dislikes: quiet time!
- Favorite food: pizza and ice cream, but only in a cone!
- Little known fact: Willa is a HUGE hand talker!